
Brynlie is such a computer bug. Her newest thing is youtube. She loves to watch Weird Al music videos,(compliments of my dear, sweet husband). These pictures are of her watching the "Like a surgeon" music video. She sings and does the movements right along with Weird Al. Except for typing the words she can navigate pretty good around the internet. It's so funny watching her move around the mouse and find games to play and pictures to color and videos to watch. She's only 2 1/2 and knows more than I did in the 5th grade!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Computer Bug
Posted by Jenny and Porter at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey thanks for the layout info I will keep trying -
ha ha Brynlie cracks me up! Your girls are so cute and I miss you guys so much. One day I will be back to normal and set up my computer and continue blogging! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment