These are my St. Patricks day crafts I did. I have never decorated for this holiday before but I have so much fun making things I thought, why not. I didn't want to go overboard, even though I could have. I had so many ideas but I don't have a lot of places to put things, except my mantle and a shelf. When Porter makes my entertainment center I'll be able to decorate that. These are my Lucky blocks. These are so much easier to make than cutting out letters.
I love my four leaf clovers. I cut them out and added bead board, then I painted them, sanded them to rough them up, then I glazed them with the leftover glaze we had from our house. I also did a bigger four leaf clover but I didn't add bead board. I didn't like how it turned out. I mod podged sparkly green paper on it with a rainbow and a pot of gold. It looked too childish for my taste. Brynlie loved it and would carry it around with her so she could look at it. Which proved that it was childish. So I might take off the paper and put it on some cardboard so the girls can decorate their room with it and then I'll put different paper on the board.

Saturday, February 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
cute! of course! I need to find some cute St. Patrick's Day crafts!
Love the crafts and Brynlie cracks me up - Jord says it looks like Porter better hide the swimsuit issues from her. Ha Ha
Post a Comment