We finaly got a new computer and the internet! It has been almost a year since we have had a working computer and the internet. It is so nice not to have to use someone else's computer. It's pretty sad how much a person relies on the internet. It's were we do all our banking, pay our bills, shop, keep in touch with friends and family. I was pretty lost without it. Here is just a collage of some pictures of Easton and the rest of the family. I never had time to do anything with my pictures since I only had limited time on a computer. Hopefully I can keep my blog more updated.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
New Computer
Posted by Jenny and Porter at 8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Yeah! Happy new computer and internet! I remember when we FINALLY got high speed. We were like kids in a candy store...Your pics are so cute!
I seriously do not know how people live without the internet! I'm so happy for you that you finally have it at your house! Your baby is so sweet! He is growing up way too fast. Wish I was coming home for spring break...I have more clothes for you, I will bring them with me in the summer!
Post a Comment