I can't believe my baby is 6 months old. I took him to his 6 month checkup today and he had to get his shots but he was such a tough kid. He barely cried. I guess he is tough because of all the torture he endures from his sisters. He is finally balancing out in his height and weight. He was 27 inches long, the 70th percentile and 18.1 pounds, the 61st percentile. This is the first time his height was higher percentile than his weight. The whole time at the doctors he was doing his pelvic thrusts and tearing up the paper that they put on the table. He is one busy kid. He is such a funny and curious boy. He's growing up so fast. I can't wait to see what the next month is going to bring.
Monday, May 10, 2010
6 months
Posted by Jenny and Porter at 3:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
What a beautiful little boy. Those eyes are going to be heart breakers!!!! Holy cow we are in for it aren't we? Ha ha ha
Easton is so cute! I can't believe I haven't seen him in person. I think one of these days us girls should meet at a park with our kids for a day. I love kids! Can't wait to see you next weekend!
Post a Comment